Lifesystems Explorer First Aid Kit
For anyone heading into the outdoors, this Explorer first aid kit combines a wide range of contents to deal with most injuries. The internal layout is organised whilst the pack is durable and fairly lightweight. It's a larger general kit designed for everyday use.
Please note that components may vary between UK and EU kits.
A first aid kit geared for adventures.
The Explorer first aid kit enables you to treat most injuries you come across and allow you to then get to a medical professional to seek further advice. This kit sets you up ready for your daily outdoor adventures.
• 1x Primary Care Leaflet
• 1 x Tweezers
• 6 x Safety Pins
• 1 x Scissors 5.5cm Blade
• 2 Pairs Vinyl Gloves
• 1 x Spot Check Thermometer
• 16 x Paracetamol Tablets (not included in EU kit)
• 16 x Ibuprofen Tablets (not included in EU kit)
• 1 x Crepe Bandage 5 x 4.5m
• 1 x Triangular Calico Bandage 90 x 127cm
• 1 x White Open Woven Bandage 7.5cm x 5m
Preparations, Disposables and Tapes
• 6 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
• 1 x Zinc Oxide Tape 1.25 x 5m
• 5 x 4-Ply Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm
• 1 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5g
• 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
• 1 x Medium Wound Dressing 12 x 12cm
• 2 x Low Adherent Dressings 5 x 5cm
• 1 x Low Adherent Dressings 10 x 10cm
• 2 x Blister Plasters (3 x in EU Kit)
• 1 x Small Plaster Fabric Strip 4cm x 1m
• 3 x Wound Closure Strips
• 1 x Small Eyepad Wound Dressing (only included in EU kit)
|Dimensions (packed)||17 x 13 x 6cm|
Explorer First Aid Kit
The Explorer is a larger, general first aid kit designed for everyday use.