Lifesystems Trek First Aid Kit
Recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, the Trek first aid kit is the perfect size for many daily outdoor activities and is great for dealing with small accidents. The kit provides essential first aid items for treating cuts, grazes, blisters and other minor injuries.
Please note that components may vary between UK and EU kits.
Overseas and priority services also available, Contact us for more information
Real support from passionate paddlers who sell products they believe in!
Strong customer authentication. For your peace of mind as well as ours!
Because even in the 21st century we still seem unable to standardise sizing........
A compact first aid kit to have to hand on your trips out.
The Trek first aid kit contains the required medical components to allow you to treat minor injuries whilst on your trips and days out.
• 1x Primary Care Leaflet
• 1x Tweezers
• 1x Scissors 5.5cm Blade
• 6x Safety Pins
• 16x Paracetamol Tablets (not included in EU kit)
• 1x White Open Woven Bandage 7.5cm x 5m
• 1x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
Preparations, Disposables and Tapes
• 5x 4-Ply Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm
• 1x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m
• 4x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
• 2 Pairs Vinyl Gloves
• 1x Burn Gel Sachet
• 1x Low Adherent Dressing 5 x 5cm
• 1x Low Adherent Dressing 10 x 10cm
• 1x Sterile Adherent Dressing
• 1x Pack of Assorted Plasters
• 2x Blister Plasters
• 1x Small Eyepad Wound Dressing (only included in EU kit)
|Dimensions (packed)||14 x 11 x 5cm|
Trek First Aid Kit
The Trek is designed for treating common injuries sustained when hiking. It contains 23 components and is listed as a DofE recommended kit.