Lifesystems Waterproof First Aid Kit
Made from tough, waterproof material, the Waterproof first aid kit contains enough equipment for injuries typically sustained from water sports, as well as general outdoor activities. Ideal for canoeing, kayaking and rafting expeditions.
Please note that components may vary between UK and EU kits.
A waterproof first aid kit great for all paddlesport activities.
A first aid kit sealed in a durable dry bag to keep it from getting wet when you are on the water. It helps to give you peace of mind that it won't be damaged in the event of water getting in your boat.
• 1 x Primary Care Leaflet
• 6 x Safety Pins
• 1 x Resuscitation Face Shield
• 1 x Scissors 5.5cm Blade
• 1 x Spot Check Thermometer
• 1 x Tweezers
• 2 Pairs Vinyl Gloves
• 16 x Paracetamol Tablets (not included in EU kit)
• 1 x Crepe Bandage 5cm x 4.5m
• 1 x Triangular Calico Bandage 90 x 127cm
•1 x Open Woven Bandage 7.5cm x 5m
Preparations, Disposables and Tapes
• 5 x 4-Ply Sterile Gauze Swabs 5 x 5cm
• 1 x Micropore Tape 1.25cm x 5m
• 6 x Hygienic Cleansing Wipes
• 1 x Burn Gel Sachet 3.5g
• 1 x Pack of Assorted Plasters
• 2 x Blister Plasters (3 x in EU kit)
• 2 x Low Adherent Dressings 5 x 5cm
• 1 x Medium Wound Dressing 12 x 12cm
• 1 x Small Plaster Fabric Strip 4cm x 1m
|Dimensions (packed)||33 x 16 x 8cm|
Which Lifesystems First Aid Kit is right for me?
It is important to carry a first aid kit that can withstand heavy wear and which packs down as small as possible.